Interview with Errin Bentley is a must Read to the end. Plus get my View on the conversation we had. Now let me not Keep you from what what I say is real Content from people in the Industry.
1. Q: Could you let me know where you grew up?
A: I grew up in Birmingham, Alabama.
2. Q: Would you mind sharing your most unforgettable childhood experience with us?
A: When I was playing little league baseball, we lost the championship. I was very intimidated, and it ended up being my worst game of the season. It had a big impact on me, and I didn’t like how it made me feel. Even though everyone knew I was better than that, I felt ashamed to admit that I was feeling intimidated. From that point on, I haven’t felt intimidated by anything since.
3. Q: Was your teenage life easy or challenging?
A: I would say it was quite challenging.
4. Q: What was your goal when you were 17 years old?
A: My goal was to graduate from high school and join the army. I knew I wasn’t going to college, I wanted to avoid going to jail. The judge gave me a chance to enter the army, and I took it.
5. Q: What word would you use to describe your music career?
6. Q: What made you get into the radio market, and why do you believe you’re relevant there?
A: I love music, entertainment, and the community. I want to have the chance to provide opportunities for independent artists and change the narrative.
7. Q: How have you managed to maintain a balance between your career, family, and friends?
A: It’s been tough since my position requires me to be available 24/7.
8. Q. What do you believe is the down fall of some Artist today ? Knowledge of the business and a solid team
A: I believe that it’s their lack of knowledge of the business and the absence of a reliable team.
9. Q: Is there anything you do, like a prayer or a routine, before starting your day?
A: I always thank the Lord for giving me another opportunity to get it right.
10. Q: Could you please give us three words that come to mind when you hear “The Big Bang”?
A: Chaos, life, survival.
11. Q: Who were your favorite character(s) from childhood movies?
A: Honestly, that’s a tough question.
12. Q: Can you share one of your most hurtful moments in life that changed you?
A: Losing my grandmother was one of the most painful experiences of my life. However, it helped to remind me of the importance of cherishing those we love and staying connected with our family and friends.
13. Q: If you had to choose, would you like to collaborate with someone?
A: Yes, of course it would be because of talent and chemistry, not sure exactly who, a lot of choices.
14. Q: Who are your biggest influences, and how have they impacted you?
A: 2 Pac was a significant influence on me because he was unapologetic, honest and stood up for what he believed in.
15. Q: Could you share with us something that brings you joy and reveals your character?
A: Being able to be an asset to others and helping them progress in life.
16. Q: Who would you say understands your passion the best ?
A. My dad
17. Q: Can you tell us the name of 6 singles or EP’s you liked going up ?
A: Dear mama, X factor, ugly- diamond against the wood, pastor Troy- vice versa, I gotta think on the rest lol.
18. Q: What is your Motto for Life ?
A: Life goes on move on with it, (F- It)dem folks lol
19. Q: Do you have any Shout outs you want to put in the Air ?
A: My family for the investment and sacrifices they have made for my career.
20. Social handles below please IG- @emoney_power104.9 FB- Errin Bentley
Tune in to Errin Bentley M-T on The Power 104.9 Fm radio. But the goal is to download the app Simply and Take his show everywhere.
I will have to say that my take away from Mr. Bentley was Refreshing to say The least with so much happening in the Music Industry today.
I’m interested in understanding how technology may impact the industry moving forward.
In Ending such a great Read take this in to account:
As the music industry continues to evolve, it’s clear that technology will play a pivotal role in shaping its future direction. Given the many advancements in AI and machine learning, there is great potential for more personalized music curation and creation, as well as new and innovative ways of experiencing music — such as through virtual and augmented reality. Despite the many exciting possibilities offered by new technologies, it’s worth noting that traditional methods of recording and sharing music will likely continue to play an important role — particularly for those who value the authenticity and uniqueness of live performances.
Be looking for the next Article as I come with the thoughts of a DJ . You don’t want to miss what he has to say. We love the Dj’s!!!
By editor: Kavon Hill